Wednesday, December 27, 2017

French Toast

French Toast

Simply Scrumptious                                                                                                                                                         12/28/17

I wasn't sure if this recipe would be good when I was making it, but after the first bite, I realized why this one was in my mom's cookbook.

Ingredients:
1/2 Pound Tofu (I used silken)
3/4 Cup Soy milk
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
6 slices bread (this is what the original recipe said, but I used up most of the loaf)
Oil for cooking

  1. Combine all ingredients but bread in food processor, and puree until smooth.
  2. Transfer into a large, shallow dish.
  3. Dip bread, turning several times to coat each side.
  4. Cook in preheated pan, until golden brown on each side.
Here is the link to the video if you want to watch the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment