Sunday, November 26, 2017

Molasses Caramel Corn

Molasses Caramel Corn

Simply Scrumptious                                                                                                                                                  11/26/17

My Grandma used to make this caramel corn recipe every time we would visit, but especially at Christmas. I thought it would be a good way to start off the Christmas season. This was actually my first time making it, and it turned out great! (not as good as Grandma's or Mom's of course:) Let me know in the comments if you tried this, and how it turned out!



Ingredients:
1/2 Cup raw popcorn, popped
1/3 Cup Molasses
1/4 Cup Nut Butter (I used peanut butter)
1/2 tsp Salt

  1. Pop the popcorn and preheat the oven to 200 Degrees F.
  2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small pan and heat over a low heat until smooth and bubbly.
  3. Drizzle over popcorn, and stir till covered.
  4. Bake for 1 hour. 
This recipe I a great one to make in advance and stick in the freezer. It also doubles well if you have a great big bowl to mix it in.

Link to video:

No comments:

Post a Comment